A downloadable game
In the grim darkness of the not so distant future, Robo-Politicians have just elected a new law stating that every old eco-unfriendly robot should report for an immediate deconstruction, so their parts can be re-purposed and environment can be saved.
Construct your robots and watch in horror as they fall apart in a clash against an endless army of robo-bureaucrats.
If you would like to hear more about the game, be sure to visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Silicomrades/.
Silicomrades is a debut game of Outside the Fox, soon-to-be award-winning studio, that is being supported by Charles Games company uniting developers from Charles University, Prague.
- Asymmetric couch cooperative game for two players. It is guaranteed, that your friend's robot will always be unfairly better than yours.
- Assemble your very own robots from various components with different pros and cons. And watch them fall apart, as they take damage (or as you discover bugs we didn't find).
- Play through several short and wacky entangled episodic stories set in a kafkaesque world filled with robo-bureaucrats. Follow the adventures of various robots from the same assembly line.
- Stunning hand drawl visuals with one protagonist animated in 96 directions. Our artist is a genius with a little sprinkle of insanity.
- Built in Unity, target platforms are consoles and PC.
- Inspired by games like Broforce, Brothers and Machinarium.
- We need help with publishing, marketing and financing the game. Want to cooperate? Hit us up on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Outside the Fox is a small and brand new (also shiny!) studio with 5 members:
- Jakub Eremiáš, lead graphic and effect artist.
- Jan Holan, the lead designer and a programmer.
- Mikuláš Hrdlička, the lead programmer and a backup designer.
- Štěpánka Kološová, UI artist, level designer and sound manager.
- Jan Knot, the lead sound designer.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Author||Outside the Fox|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Co-op, Funny, Local Co-Op, Multiplayer, Retro, Robots, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.